Monday, September 28, 2009

Daisy Boo haz landed! And Jazzydacat too!!


My good furrend, Manxington, very generously (foolishly) seds dat I cuds be an author on The Duckie Club site whilst he is "otherwise engaged" on a top sekrit misshun! So here goes!!

I lives wiv dat very, very naughty @jazzydacat! Well, I am her ducky, Daisy Boo, whom she adopted from @BabyPatches Momma some months back! I wuz borned by da letterbox method!! I haz made ma presence felt! Jazzy loves me lots but she sometimes slobbers all over me wiv her prawn bref and makes me feel all sticky and yucky ducky! She rolls me around all over the place and sometimes hideds me in places dat I dare not mention for fear of blushings!!! When I gets a little too much up ma own duck's bee-hind, den she frettens me wiv da "orange sauce" bottle!! I just stick ma tung out at her, waggle ma fevvers....and run like somefink possessed!

Jazzy also has two very smelly (pooey) Plague Ratsies called "Pinky" and "Perky" and dey are very naughty boys! We gets on just fine....cepts when we falls out over somefink like who eateds da last biskwit in da bowl! I nom nom nom on prawns but certainly not biskwits - honest!! She also got a four feets long snakey called "Hiss"! He hasn't got many teef but can certainly give a nasty suck!!! Just off da record, Hiss is one sandwich short of a picnic in da brain department, if you catch ma drift!!! Or to put it anuvver way "da lights are on but no one is home"! I fink wot I just sed is really funny!! QOL!! Snickers out load and falls of da so-fur!!!

Well, enuff of me, me, me!!! Dis is really call to all you Duckies who owns dem animated, self-opinionated furballs we calls C-A-T-S to come into da limelight and get noticed by being interviewed by???? TA DA, Daisy Boo Ducky!!

So, if you or your C-A-T is interested in letting me in on all your little sekrits, please drop me an e.mail to jazzydacat@ymail.com and we will takes it from der!!

HAPPY QUACKING!!!!

Loves y'all!

Daisy Boo Ducky
Authoress Extraordinaire
Somewhere in da London, England, UK, Da Universe
XXXXX

4 Comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

One sammich short of a piknik... Hmmm, that is a new one for me and I likes it! Thanks, Daisy Boo!

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

Oh that is a very beautiful picture of you Daisy Boo. I have made the Typist put it on the puter as wallpaper. I am not surprised to hear that Hiss is a sandwich short of a picnic. If he bothers you again you let me know. Excellent article! *ducky hugs*

Morris said...

Daisy Boo, that is a pawsome article! You look very pretty with your jewelled headband... Oops, sorry, am I drooling? Hee hee!

Morris xxx

P.S. Augustus T. Chesterfield says hello and sends you duckie kisses xxx

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC, how did I miss this of the LOVELY Daisy Boo???

If Daisy Boo was a lady cat, I'd marry her.

Post a Comment

THE DUCKIE CLUB ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO