Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jeeves and the Puter

Hi ho fledglings -

As most of you know, I have not been online as of late due to Jeeves taken the puter all day. Dang humans and their jobs...but it pays for the catnip.

I will be asking a few members of the Duckie Club to help out with the blog. So many of you have given your support for the Duckie Club and I want to make sure it gets the attention it should, and what better way than from fellow members.

If you are interested in submitting an article for the Duckie Club Blog, contact me by Direct Message @manxington on Twitter or through the blog.

Thank you for all your support!

Manxington

3 Comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Baby Duck is happy to see you posting again!!

Boris Kitty said...

I would be happy ta halp u iffen u wants!

Mr. Breeze said...

The lady says the music got stuck in her ear. MOL!

GREAT video!

Post a Comment

THE DUCKIE CLUB ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO